[ PFIR ] Google: Building on Surveillance Reform

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 15 08:03:59 PDT 2016

On 10/15/2016 12:32 AM, Evil incarnate wrote:

>       Before producing data in response to a government
> 	request, we make sure it strictly follows the law, for example
> 	to compel us to disclose content in criminal cases we require
> 	the government use a search warrant, and that it complies with
> 	Google's strict policies (to prevent overreach that can
> 	compromise users' privacy).

Two words: "FISC Court", over-rides all that crap. Last year the court
passed EVERY SINGLE ORDER of the thousands put before it.

Don't believe the LIES. FiveEyes DOES NOT ALLOW a digital
right-to-privacy from their snooping. Never did... Even before teh
intertubz, never will.

As George Carlin put it: "You have owners."

Rr