Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:57:04 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 21:31:04 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Oct 14, 2016, at 9:13 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > 	global warming is a hoax. Then again, try telling a
> > 	jew-kristian that kristianity is a hoax…
> >

> Man, I’m not going to debate climate change with you, its a fucking
> stupid waste of time. If you honestly don’t believe in science that’s
> a problem you need to solve on your own. You’ll get there, give it
> some time.

	The thing is, I, unlike you, do know what science means. And
	yes, I wouldn't bother discussing your enviro propaganda with
	you either.

> > 	So, why do you bother with it,
>
> That’s the only good question you’ve asked.

	Really.

> > 	third-rate, nerdy, pseudo-technical talk. Pretty much
> > useless. Or more correctly, pretty useful as far as not dealing with
> > 	fundamental issues goes. A collection of useful 'idiots'.
> > Not idiots of course but fully corrupt clowns.
> >

> In other words - you don’t know the first thing about the technical
> aspects of it, so its of no interest to you.

	I have a general idea of the technical aspects, that's exaclty
	why I know they are irrelevant bullshit. Oh yes, useless talk
	about how your semi-flawed crypto an OSes run on fully
	compromised, americunt hardware. Impressive.

	But of course, you did get my point already, you just ignore it
	because you cannot counter it.

> > 	Well, since any 'american' forum, including this one, is
> > usually 100% 'american' propaganda, russian propaganda at least
> > brings some variety to the table.
> >

> It’s hardly a variety. The shit makes up 90% of the posts. It’s a big
> fucking circle jerk between Zen, Alex and, to a lesser degree,
> yourself.

	Well, at this point I wouldn't expect anythin sensible from
	you.

	So feel free to link A SINGLE instance of my pro-russian
	propganda, fucktard. Or even circle-jerking. I've made more
	than one nasty remark on stuff Zen posts.

	Also, I made my position on russia clear when I said that
	I consider russia to be fully 'western' and as such...just
	another cesspool. I can quote myself if you want me to...

	But hey, you've already made it clear how far your intellectual
	honesty goes.