Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:13:15 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 20:46:51 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> > On Oct 14, 2016, at 7:23 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > 	global warming is a hoax - and as I mentioned before you
> > are not even using the correct scam terminology : global warming
> >

> Global warming is not a hoax.

	global warming is a hoax. Then again, try telling a
	jew-kristian that kristianity is a hoax...

> >> This list is less than useless.
> >
> > 	translation : useless for establishment propaganda. Though
> > 	there's a good deal of establishment propaganda in it, so
> > who knows.
> >

> Translation:  completely fucking barren of any worthwhile discussion,
> this one included.

	So, why do you bother with it, and with your world-reheating
	'science'?

> > 	Anyway,  I'm sure you would be warmly welcomed in some Elite
> > 	Enlightened Institution like the 'cryptography' mailing
> > list.
> >

> What’s your problem with the crypto list?

	I made it quite clear why that list is a cesspool =) - Check
	today's archives.

> Too much technical talk?

	third-rate, nerdy, pseudo-technical talk. Pretty much useless.
	Or more correctly, pretty useful as far as not dealing with
	fundamental issues goes. A collection of useful 'idiots'. Not
	idiots of course but fully corrupt clowns.

> Not enough Russian propaganda?

	Well, since any 'american' forum, including this one, is usually
	100% 'american' propaganda, russian propaganda at least brings
	some variety to the table.

	But I can understand how russian propaganda would upset a few
	people in this list...