Jake and Tor article

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Oct 14 09:45:44 PDT 2016

On 10/14/2016 09:57 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Oct 14, 2016 10:28 AM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> Sound like information suppression to me... Jacob Appelbaum is a 'public
> person' and subject to conversation, and he expects it. Don't like it?
>> Don't read it.
>
> Razer, I love Jake and he knows it very well.  I was just trying to stop
> your creepy public threats, which were completely off topic and very
> bizarre.
>
> Please, if you want to talk about Jake, talk about him,not about me,
> Razer.  Weirdo psycho, aff...

Yeah. As I said, it's just not honorable to disclose private
communications. Or even privileged information obtained through private
communications. I learned that as a drug dealer. As an activist. When I
started using the Internet. As a sovereign individual.

OK, you say, but what about leaking stuff? How is that not disclosing
privileged information? For sure. But it's distinguishable. Leaking is
honorable when the subject is powerful, and is using their power to
injure the innocent. Posting private messages in public, without
explicit permission, does not constitute leaking. It is dishonorable,
and it demonstrates that the perpetrator cannot be trusted.

Just sayin'.