Fwd: [unwanted offlist mail] Re: It's for YOU! Fwd: Re: Jake and Tor article

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:25:05 PDT 2016

On Oct 14, 2016 1:08 PM, "Александр" <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Is there some part of "Fuck Off" you fail to comprehend troll?
>>
>> Or are you simply looking for codependent sympathy from your next
>> stalking victims by posting that gibberish?
>

> Razer, i'm sure it's the second option.
> Mirmir is already deep inside her web... and now we see more and more
"Medieval Knights" who want to protect "woman's honor". The trouble is..
that there is NO woman here (in the true sense of the word) and, of course,
there is NO honor/dignity. Just a heap of mud with the name "cici".
> *෴*

Get a life, bitch.  The discussion didn't arrive in Putin's asshole yet.
Keep licking it and don't disturb the list, slut.