Inspirational - Senator Culleton's Passionate Maiden Senate Speech gets Standing Ovation - YouTube

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:06:07 PDT 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 12:25:14 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> If you read
> his speech, you will see that, at least at this early hour (his maiden
> speech), he is not "a politician"

	I read enough to find out what he claims to believe about the
	state and economic activities. He's the typical intervionist
	saying that 'good' government is needed to 'regulate'
	businesses. When in reality, of course, businesses and
	government are sides of the same corrupt coin.

	I'm not going to bother researching what the australian
	government did to sheep farmers in the 80s. Part of what he
	says may be true. And if it's true then that would be an even
	bigger reason to get rid of government, not to allegedly try to
	'reform' it.

	He is part of the problem, not the solution. Like any other
	poliician he will serve himself and those who finance him.