[WAR] Trump: "Assad is killing ISIS, Russia is killing ISIS, and Iran is killing ISIS."

justa russia-insider.com at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 12 05:37:18 PDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:25:27PM +1100, justa wrote:

> US Is the World's Premier Nation-Breaker
> http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/07/the-united-states-as-destroyer-of-nations/

This article is quite insightful, for example, it quotes from the USA
State Department's Directory of Policy Planning in 1948, finding clear
foundations for the behaviour of the USA since, which includes this
summary worthy snippet:
   "We should cease to talk about vague — and for the Far East — unreal
   objectives such as human rights, the raising of the living standards,
   and democratization. The day is not far off when we are going to have
   to deal in straight power concepts. The less we are hampered by
   idealistic slogans, the better."

Even this quote cannot begin to embody the totality of the events of the
last 75 years, but the article provides some insights that may be
useful.