FreeBSD 11.0 Released

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 11 11:28:05 PDT 2016

Yes I use FreeBSD 10 for a couple of servers.

I chose it over openbsd because i have more
familiarity with it, no other reason :)

I'm quite happy with it, aside from some weird port
pkg interactions... And it has supported PF
for a long time, which it basically stole from
openbsd (who stole it from Darren Reed). PF is
great...

I'm still on FreeBSD 10.

John