Fw: 6 Major Media Conspiracies Happening Right in Front of Your Eyes.

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Mon Oct 10 10:52:21 PDT 2016

On 10/10/2016 09:58 AM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

>> Explained in full:
>>
>> http://pilobilus.net/CGBSpender3.jpg
>
> Such can only be the case if you're looking to play 'their' game.
> The very creation of such 'organizations' is what leads to the
> associated chaos in the first place. Rather, I favor a free
> association of individuals - with no organization, just people
> working towards individual goals; each taking a small chip out of
> the establishment. Consume it like a disease. Like piranha. Not by
> doing eyeball-to-eyeball combat on equal terms.

I'm not quite that stupid.

Only a sucker deliberately engages in "eyeball-to-eyeball combat on
equal terms" in real life.  There is no such thing as a fair fight,
because the only reason to fight is to shut a violent aggressor down.
 If it's a fight, fairness is already off the table.  Teaching people
to confuse fighting with a game or contest is a psychological weapon
used by ruthless, vicious "winners" to create weak minded, self
defeating losers and keep them in their place.  Bullies and losers
demand that people "fight fair."  I can't afford to care very much
about people who insist on proving themselves by "fighting fair."

In a real fight the only rule is to end it by the fastest, safest
means available.  Those who insist on proving themselves the better
man have a name, we call them cannon fodder.  Winners create and
exploit every possible advantage:  They lie, cheat, take every
advantage and the fewest risks possible while giving their adversaries
no chance at all.  Fighting is an ugly business, a grim necessity to
be avoided when possible.  There is nothing glamorous or heroic about
it and nothing to brag about afterward.

On the subject of "people working towards individual goals; each taking
a small chip out of the establishment," I understand that's a popular
idea.  I believe that "chip" is usually a paycheck.  But in politics
loners are by definition losers.  Popular fiction in the Rebel As You
Are Told genre would, of course, disagree with this assessment - did
someone mention media conspiracies earlier?

A plan to destroy the Leviathans of society the same way krill destroy
whales is no plan at all - because krill can't destroy whales, except
by dying off en masse and starving the whales.  Check your geophysics
- - that plan is already underway, literally /and/ figuratively,
courtesy of the Industrial Revolution.  The whole point of radical
politics is to change that plan as fast as possible.

Individual, uncoordinated acts of sabotage and non-cooperation can not
defeat a criminal gang that owns and controls a neighborhood.  It can
only weaken the gang, which results in a stronger, more predatory gang
moving in.  Kicking a gang to the curb takes an organized, united
front of uncompromising resistance:  In short, the regular folks in
that neighborhood need a gang of their own.

In today's domestic political warfare battle space, the effectiveness
of organizations opposing State and Corporate agendas are determined
by four factors:

Relevance - how much do how many people already WANT to obtain the
result the organization aims for?

Agility - how fast can you stand up an organization, and capitalize on
rapidly shifting opportunities?

Cohesion - resistance to division, sabotage and hijacking in the
organizational and network battle space.

Scalability - how fast can your organization propagate clones of
itself across existing communities?

When these four factors are present, Shit Happens.  They all require
voluntary cooperation, a.k.a. organization, and the relevant skill
sets and base of experience don't just happen by themselves.
Propagating the tools and experience necessary for political action is
a unifying theme and larger purpose of issue-oriented activism.  To
paraphrase George Carlin, "It's a big club and they want you in it."

:o)