[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:53:20 PDT 2016

	Apologies, I replied to stuff  Razer wrote thinking it was
	Cecilia's  - but my point stands anyway.

-------------------

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 08:27:59 -0700
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 10/08/2016 09:50 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > It is the sad reality.
>

> You're still NOT making a case for the Russian government legislating
> homophobic polices.
>
> What X mentioned: "law banning distribution of "propaganda
> of non-traditional sexual relationships" to minors." isn't.

	To 'minors'?

	Wait, doesn't that come directly from the jew-kkkristians and
	their junior anti-sex league?

> And the rest: "Following its passage, there has been increased
> discrimination against gays, and increased protests.

	Protests? Aren't the protests 'banned'?

	You still don't get it. There's discrimination againg gays in a
	lot of places.

	Focusing on discrimination in russia right now is WAR
	PROPAGANDA.

	You are doing your little part to fan the flames of war
	Cecilia, and you are helping the US government extend their
	power. Is that what you want?