[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:31:05 PDT 2016

On Oct 9, 2016 12:12 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 10/09/2016 05:43 AM, Marina Brown wrote:
> > wake up and face reality.
>
> I stopped right there.

I love and admire you, Razer, but I think you should reading Marina's
message.

She is sharing a bit of her experiences and her fears about being a trans
woman.  You are losing a chance of knowing how hard is living with constant
fear of being hurt or dead just for being who you are.

I am tired of discussions.  Too much.  I will stop here too.  Kisses!  <3