[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 10:00:35 PDT 2016

https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/09/07/george-soros-give-100-million-human-rights-watch

> I'll bet you believe everything you read and NEVER bother to validate the
source of your information..

I do read, but I admiss I don't search with more care about institutions
that I like, in all moments, in all the news.  Sorry for the bad example
posted.  I usually appreciate a lot the work realized for the Hamans Rights
Watch.