[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Sun Oct 9 08:50:21 PDT 2016

> What X mentioned: "law banning distribution of "propaganda
> of non-traditional sexual relationships" to minors." isn't.

Oh? Care to explain or should we just take your word for it? Because it
seems to me that a law that makes a DISCRIMINATION between one type of
material and another is, obviously, discriminatory. If it outlaws
distributing ANY type of sexual-oriented propaganda to minors, I would
agree with you.

But the law is written, and intended, so that heterosexual propaganda can
be distributed to homosexual kids.

It's discrimination.

> Thanks for making my point X.

Actually, my point was that you were wrong in your assertion that things
were A-OK for homosexuals in Russia since 1917. That is what you claimed.

You completely ignored my point about Stalin in '33.

So, no I didn't make your point at all.