[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 9 08:31:35 PDT 2016

Human Rights Watch is PROUD of it's association with George Soros.

"George Soros to Give $100 million to Human Rights Watch"
https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/09/07/george-soros-give-100-million-human-rights-watch

I'll bet you believe everything you read and NEVER bother to validate
the source of your information..

Rr