[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 03:58:57 PDT 2016

* Human Rights Watch  -  published in January, 2016:

* Jail Time for Being Gay in Russia

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/01/14/dispatches-jail-time-being-gay-russia

*  Russia to debate banning all public displays of affection between gay
people  (January, 2016)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-duma-to-debate-banning-all-public-displays-of-affection-between-gay-people-a6817196.html

*  Russia Gay Propaganda Ban: Speaking in Defense of Gay Rights Now a Crime
in Putin's Russia

https://mic.com/articles/48017/russia-gay-propaganda-ban-speaking-in-defense-of-gay-rights-now-a-crime-in-putin-s-russia#.RCWPG4PkH

*  There a lot of links, but I won't have time to copy and paste all the
references, because I'll need to leave, sorry.

These links are extracted in few minutes from a simple search on Google,
first page.  If you search on specific sites of defense of GLBTQ culture or
Human Rights Watch, you will find more interesting material and several
horrible depoiments about what means to be gay in Russia.