[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Oct 9 03:05:50 PDT 2016

I feel a +100 from Alex coming on....

random links:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/28/putin-condemns-homophobia-supports-lgbt-rights/amp/

It seems fairly nuanced. I have no idea which country, US or Russia, is more tolerant taken  on the whole... the few gay friends I had in central TX never had any problems (that they spoke of to me), and it's the same in the north eastern US. But surely worse in other areas.

I do agree both countries are shit or "every one is bad", in most other important areas. E.g. the nations are each fucked up militaristic murderous entities, run by a small cabal of elites more interested in money and power than peace or the welfare of their people and the world.

John

sent by phone - pardon the formatting