[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:07:51 PDT 2016

On Oct 8, 2016 10:04 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Russia doesn't have any "homophobic policies". Russians know that.
That's why the Soros foundation and other western LGBT orgs (the kind that
consider Chelsea Manning not worthy of an honorary place at the SF Pride
Parade for instance) efforts to promote "LGBT rights" falls on deaf ears
and is pretty much ignored.

> Not caring who loves or fucks who and thinking it shouldn't be dinner
table conversation because there's nothing to really talk isn't Homophobia.
Do you understand that? Promoting that conversation indicates an agenda. An
agenda that isn't in the interest of LGBTs of Russia. Kapiche?

------
Scusami, ma veramente non lo capisco, Razer.  One of my Russian friends and
his boyfriend were almost dead when kissing and demonstrating affection in
public.

The police did with the both guys exactly what my first rapist did with
me:  strong kicks in the head and the whole body.  We stepped on our
bodies.  In the middle of the legs too.  I was burned with cigarretes
there.  My friends not, but they receiveid lots of kicks in the scrotum.
You probably can imagine how being kicked in the balls is painful.

Gays couples used to live with fear in Russia and Putin's homophobic
politicies make being gay there almost a crime, with no serious
investigations about their homicides and agressions, everything happens
with the State convenience.

It's enough for making me consider this situation unfair, illogical.  That
was the reason why they both run away and live in another country now.
They still love Russia and miss their country, their families, but want to
walking around, hand in hand, kissing each other, without being judged and
killed just for loving.

Sorry, my love, fuck politics and politicians.  I want justice.  Not a
beautiful gay pride parade once a year.  I want LGBTQ rights all the days.