[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 18:03:59 PDT 2016

On 10/08/2016 04:32 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2016 6:17 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org
> <mailto:jnn at synfin.org>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Oct 8, 2016, at 9:07 AM, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> <mailto:cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://superputin.win
>>
>> LOL.. this is fucking hilarious.
>>
>> I wish there was an English version….   maybe Zen will translate :)
>
> Zenaan doesn't speak Russian, but I can print him a wonderful "Putin
> butt plug" as reward, if he tries the translation bravely enough!  <3
>
> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vladimir-putin-sex-toy-popular-3943414
>
> The butt plug was printed used a 3D printing.  I can contact the
> designer to use his art and print this model of "Putin sexual toy" here,
> in my own country.
>
> It was created for GLBTQ activists furious with *Russia's homophobic
> policies*, for protest against Putin and "put in" him in cozy, warm
> places.  Awww...  Peaceful protests are lovely!  <3
>
> sea  sea

Russia doesn't have any "homophobic policies". Russians know that.
That's why the Soros foundation and other western LGBT orgs (the kind
that consider Chelsea Manning not worthy of an honorary place at the SF
Pride Parade for instance) efforts to promote "LGBT rights" falls on
deaf ears and is pretty much ignored.

Not caring who loves or fucks who and thinking it shouldn't be dinner
table conversation because there's nothing to really talk isn't
Homophobia. Do you understand that? Promoting that conversation
indicates an agenda. An agenda that isn't in the interest of LGBTs of
Russia. Kapiche?

Rr