[OT] Where are the Chinese trolls?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 11:14:28 PDT 2016

On 10/08/2016 10:33 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:

> Where are the Chinese trolls? Really.
>
> Trolling USA vs Russia is erroneously missing from the equation China.
>
> China is playing with quants and big exporter -- if the Party increases
> something like export taxes this will hurt Reality(tm) financially.
>
> Are the Chinese trolls just sitting behind the great firewall/proxy?
>
> If they come, hope they are better than "tutti frutti au rootie" (Elvis
> mizpelled ROOTY).

If you look at China's FP in general you can see they're sitting back in
the Easy Chair watching the "US and Russia show".

They got all the oil contracts from Iraq to keep their slaveshops
humming pumping out cheap crap for the Western consumer nations as was
intended from the 'git' by the global economic elite, now if those
economies hold together and the sheep keep shopping, why interfere at
all? Why sabotage the main player in that consumerist, planet-destroying
way of life, 'Merica. They're getting exactly what they want.

Ps. That's Little Richard. Elvis was a drug-addicted poser whose record
company made a living ripping off black music, already ripped off by the
record companies who recorded the Black musicians... Chess... Leonard
Chess come to mind.

Oh yeah... They forgot to "Pay Bo Diddley" too.

"Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money? Call the FBI, call the IRS,
call the BMI, call Leonard Chess."

Mike Henderson and the BlueBloods cover Dave Lindley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K3nwDFZwko

"Bo Diddley had him a rockin' big time
But he never made a solitary dime
Ya'll might laugh but it just ain't funny
Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money ?

The record man gave him a rag-top car
Said, "Bo, you gonna be a rock 'n roll star
He didn't know he doing anything wrong
When he signed away all of his songs

Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?
Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?
Round the world in a station wagon
Workin' the road till his tail was a draggin'
Rockin' and a puffin' and makin' 'em dance
But never once seeing that cash advance

Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?
Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?
Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?
Whatever happened to Bo Diddley's money?

Call the FBI, call the IRS, call the BMI, call Leonard Chess
You know, Bo Diddley never saw enough
>From "I'm a Man" and "Who Do You Love ?"
They just ain't cheatin' some rock 'n roll singer
Remember Bo Diddley is a gun slinger

Pay Bo Diddley
Pay Bo Diddley
Pay Bo Diddley
Pay Bo Diddley

That's right
Pay Bo Diddley
and Pay Little Richard, too
While you're at it

Pay Bo Diddley, and Little Richard, too."

Rr