[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 09:56:25 PDT 2016

More on the delusional behavior that might be exhibited if you're
'touched in da haid' enough to  believe your own delusions about
'simulation', as translated into strategy and tactics.

"The Chalabi Card".

Juan Cole, professor of Persian studies, recounts a convo between
AIPAC's BFF Doug Feith, who was head of the "Department of Lying to the
American Public" at the Pentagon during the run-up to the War on Iraq,
with a low-level State Department employee he was teaching during his
short stint at one of the  power-elite's Peer Reviewed institutions...
Georgetown University:

"State Dept. Official: “Doug, after the smoke clears, what is the plan?”

Feith: “Think of Iraq as being like a computer. And think of Saddam as
like a processor. We just take out the old processor, and put in a new
one–Chalabi.”

State Dept. Official: “Put in a new processor?”

Feith: “Yes! It will all be over in 6 weeks.”

State Dept. Official: “You mean six months.”

Feith: “No, six weeks. You’ll see.”

State Dept. Official: “Doug.”

Feith: “Yes?”

State Dept. Official: “You’re smoking crack, Doug.”

Feith: “Oh, so you’re disloyal to the President, are you?”

Source:
http://www.juancole.com/2007/02/3-month-record-for-us-troops-killed.html

Verification of Feith’s belief in a 'short war’ was published by the
National Security Archive and it SEEMED to be due to the apparent fact
that Chalabi and friends channeled funds to ostensibly sympathetic
people in Iraq’s government… They REALLY expected the US to just walk
in, greeted with flowers, because “Delusional”.

TOP SECRET POLO STEP

Iraq War Plan Assumed Only 5,000 U.S. Troops Still There by December 2006

[…]
“First, they assumed that a provisional government would be in place by
‘D-Day’, then that the Iraqis would stay in their garrisons and be
reliable partners, and finally that the post-hostilities phase would be
a matter of mere ‘months’. ”
[…]

For more information contact:

Thomas Blanton/Joyce Battle - 202/XXX-XXXX

http://www.nsarchive.org

Rr

"The roots of repression are and remain real roots; consequently, their
eradication remains a real and rational job. What is to be abolished is
not the reality principle; not everything, but such particular things as
business, politics, exploitation, poverty." ~Herbert Marcuse, Critique
of UCSC's Philosophy professor Norman O. Brown

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/love-mystified-a-critique-of-norman-o-brown/