[WAR] George Soros calls on world to unite against Vladimir Putin

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 8 07:41:56 PDT 2016

On 10/08/2016 06:20 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/russian-anti-meme-law
>
> Russia created an "Anti-Meme Law" since the last year.  So, I never
> spread so many Putins memes since 2015.
>
> https://www.memecenter.com/search/putin
>
> You know, the forbidden is always funnier and I hate those who use laws
> to legallize censorship.

Russia. America, but different.

Rr

"Revolution is not something fixed in ideology, nor is it something
fashioned to a particular decade. It is a perpetual process embedded in
the human spirit. When all today's isms have become yesterday's ancient
philosophy, there will still be reactionaries and there will still be
revolutionaries." ~Abbie Hoffman