The Democratization Of Censorship

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:38:34 PDT 2016

On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:21:46 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://motherboard.vice.com/read/we-need-to-save-the-internet-from-the-internet-of-things
>
> Irony of govt specified devices in your home, all to combat aforesaid
> censorship?
> Mandated by: Bruce Schneier
>
> "IoT will remain insecure unless government steps in and fixes the
> problem. When we have market failures, government is the only
> solution.

	I think I already pointed out what kind of despicable piece of
	shit schneier is. No wonder he is, among other things, a high
	ranking mafioso of the tor mafia.

	The funny thing is how such a motherfucking scumbag like
	schneier is 'respected' in  'circles' of people allegedly
	'worried' about privacy and government threats.

> The government could impose security regulations on IoT
> manufacturers, forcing them to make their devices secure even though
> their customers don't care. They could impose liabilities on
> manufacturers, allowing people like Brian Krebs to sue them. Any of
> these would raise the cost of insecurity and give companies incentives
> to spend money making their devices secure.
> Of course, this would only be a domestic solution to an international
> problem.

	The definitive solution is for the US military to murder
	everyone of course.