ATM fees averaging over $4.50

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Wed Oct 5 13:12:00 PDT 2016

> http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/04/pf/atm-record-fees/
>
> Bitcoin fees currently ranging $0.02 ~ $0.11 ...
> https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees#Fee_Plotting_Sites

Yeah, it sucks. Some cities I visit don't have local branches for my bank,
so in those cases, I take to making my max withdrawal of cash generally
once per month. If I don't spend it all, good .. I have some around the
following month. Beats racking the ATM charges.

Bitcoin is great, and all -- but I'm sure if it ever becomes ubiquitous
and NEEDED in every day life, those charges are going to skyrocket, as
well.