Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:17:46 PDT 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 13:37:50 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > 	Again, truth is NOT a matter of agreement. And axioms are
> > not to be 'agreed' upon. Also, axioms can be proven. If axioms
> > 	couldn't be proven then any statement based on them would
> > 	be...unproven, meaningless, useless, et cetera.
>
> From the CRC Encyclopedia of Mathematics:
>
> "AXIOM: A proposition regarded as self-evidently true,

	Axioms being self-evidently true means that if you choose to
	DENY them, you need to USE them in the denial process
	anyway, therefore proving that they ARE true. Try assuming that
	the so called identity principle is not 'true' and see where
	you get.

	I don't need to invoke internet authority or the sacred
	wikipedia scriptures xorcist. I can explain what an axiom in my
	own words.

	So no, truth and logic still are not a matter of agreement, and
	axioms are not arbitrary if that's what you are trying to
	suggest.

	And even going by that definition, if axioms are self-evidently
	TRUE, then people who don't 'agree' that they are true are
	self-evidently...troubled.

	(and by the way, your first source is about mathematics, not
	logic or philosophy in general)