Hillary Clinton suggested drone strike on Julian Assange in 2010

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Oct 5 08:31:08 PDT 2016

On 10/05/2016 12:56 AM, jim bell wrote:
> http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/clinton-assange-wikileaks-drone/2016/10/04/id/751517/
>
>                Jim Bell
>

> "Hey, this is terrific!  It means we really must be on to something, if
> they're trying to kill us!"
>    Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Episode 3, part 1.    At:  9:05
>   http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/clinton-assange-wikileaks-drone/2016/10/04/id/751517/

Pardon the reiterations… They ARE unavoidable when discussing the
world’s superpower nations and their rulers.

    He was harassed, but still he spoke with authority. He was, in fact,
characteristic of the best type of dominant male in the world at this
time. He was fifty-five years old, tough, shrewd, unburdened by the
complicated ethical ambiguities which puzzle intellectuals, and had long
ago decided that the world was a mean son-of-a-bitch in which only the
most cunning and ruthless can survive.

    He was also as kind as was possible for one holding that
ultra-Darwinian philosophy; and he genuinely loved children and dogs,
unless they were on the site of something that had to be bombed in the
National Interest. He still retained some sense of humor, despite the
burdens of his almost godly office, and, although he had been impotent
with his wife for nearly ten years now, he generally achieved orgasm in
the mouth of a skilled prostitute within 1.5 minutes.

    He took amphetamine pep pills to keep going on his grueling
twenty-hour day, with the result that his vision of the world was
somewhat skewed in a paranoid direction, and he took tranquilizers to
keep from worrying too much, with the result that his detachment
sometimes bordered on the schizophrenic; but most of the time his innate
shrewdness gave him a fingernail grip on reality. In short, he was much
like the rulers of Russia and China.

[...]

sometimes bordered on schizophrenia; but most of the time his innate
shrewdness gave him a fingernail grip on reality. In short, he was much
like the rulers of America and China.

[...]

like the rulers of America and Russia.

>From Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson’s Illuminatus Trilogy

Free eBook! >