[Was, and still is: yahoo sux] Security experts urge clients to stop using Yahoo Mail

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:08:05 PDT 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:07:52 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> > On Wed, 2016-10-05 at 00:29 -0300, juan wrote:

> >> 	Au contraire. It's 100% american. That's what you stand
> >> for.
> >
> > It is 100% UN-American and it is NOT what I stand for. Not now, not
> > ever.
>
> Well, I'm not moderator but I'll try to mediate this, here.
>
> I get what Juan is saying, and I understand what you are saying. Here
> is the disconnect:
>
> It seems to me that Juan is looking at this entirely.. functionally.
> Functionally, the government suppresses information for its own
> interests. All of them do. He is disregarding the belief system of
> Americans, and the cultural identity and beliefs that this involves.
> What is American, is what America, as a whole, does. To be American
> is to enslave blacks, bomb brown folks, and generally make a great
> mess of things, and worse - to be proud of that mess.
>
> You are using the term "American" quite differently. You're not using
> it functionally, you're using it, forgive the term.. mythologically.
> There is the cultural identity of "American" which sees itself as
> being about freedom, natural rights and so on. For you, these are
> ideals, that Americans strive for, and you acknowledge that in the
> past your country fell short of, and that you have (and perhaps
> always will have) more to do.
>
> For you, it is totally possible for America to be UN-American. To
> Juan, this is a logical absurdity.

	Thanks xorcist, but you got it wrong...again! =)

	Well, you got it half right actually. Yes, to be 'american' is
	to morally support all sorts of outrageous attacks against
	natural rights...in the name of natural rights (that's at least
	done by the american jingos articulate enough to talk about
	natural rights, prolly not something a scumbag like quinn can
	do).

	But it is possible for a piece of shit like quinn to be
	un-american too. What did he do, like a good american? Ask for
	censorship. Bue he could have been un-american instead and
	could have been a decent defender of free speech.

	But no, quinn is the quintessential fascist americunt and also a
	torbot. And he's been consistently wanting to censor this list
	(with a few accomplices from the tor-pentagon-projet) for a
	while.

> I think I got that about right. I've been fucken with this dude,
> exploring how he thinks for like two weeks now.

	So you actually haven't followed previous posts from that piece
	of shit quinn and the other american tor gang members.

> It's like some weird
> catharsis for me because I used to think quite similarly.

	I don't think so. To use an analogy, since you like them so
	much. It's like you told me that first you were a kkkristian,
	then regained your senses and became anti-clerical, but THEN,
	went BACK to sucking jesus cock and FINALLY learned the REAL
	truth.

> > Moderator, please remove Juan from the list.
> >

> I suspect you're beign ironical?

	Not really. He's trolling, but if he had his way he would
	'remove' me. He's one of the shitbags responsible for censorship
	in the tor project.