[Was, and still is: yahoo sux] Security experts urge clients to stop using Yahoo Mail

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:07:56 PDT 2016

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 02:26:53 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Generally speaking, American Federal laws are not applicable outside
> the United States (and its territories) unless the law explicitly
> says so.

> The term is called "extraterritorial jurisdiction"

	A double criminal absurdity. The mafia known as government has
	no real 'jurisdiction' in the territory they usurp, let alone in
	territories 'belonging' to other mafias.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraterritorial_jurisdiction    I am
> not aware of anything that would prohibit a person in one of these
> companies to visit Canada, or Mexico, or perhaps even a foreign
> embassy, or some other nation, and then publicly announcing the
> existence of this secret surveillance, immune from the reach of the
> law.

	...but I don't think the mafia known as 'american government'
	would agree with that. Subjects, hostages or 'citizens' of the
	american government are, well, subjected to that mafia. The
	subjection has little to do with which point in space the
	subjects might be accidentaly occupying.

	If an american subject says something the government doesn't
	like or that 'threatens' 'national' 'security' he will be
	considered a 'traitor' and dealt with accordingly. Just ask
	snowden, who is not standing on a territory claimed by the US
	mafia-government. Or perhaps if an 'american' says something
	the gov't doesn't like, he would be be treated like an 'enemy
	combatant' or somesuch crazy jargon.

	Oh, look here...

	"Detention of American Citizens as Enemy Combatants"

	https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL31724.pdf

	http://www.aei.org/publication/yes-u-s-citizens-can-be-held-as-enemy-combatants/