Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 17:19:57 PDT 2016

> 	LOL LOL LOL - I honestly can't believe xorcist is THIS
> 	stupid.
>
> 	So it's now obvious that the little 'progressive' 'syndicalist'
> 	'whatever' asshole got offended because he got called out. He
> 	KNOWS what kind of shitbags he collaborates with, he KNOWS he
> 	is 'one of them' - HE belongs to the '1%',  and he doesn't want
> 	people to remind him.

Offended? About my standard of living? Now that would be stupid. No, I'm
not offended. Nor am I ashamed, nor proud. It is what it is. Globally,
even paycheck-to-paycheck Americans or Brits scraping by are the 1%.

I just think its stupid to point to causes that post-date the problems.
Like all the shit America does. It's colonialism, basically. But America
WAS a colony. So obviously COLONIALISM, as a problem, isn't America's
fault in the sense of having its genesis there.

Now, as I believe I've made clear elsewhere, the only extent to which I
"defend" the status quo is in my disagreement about "revolution" -
particularly violent revolution. In my reading of history, that never
solves the problems, and may in fact make things worse.

>> It's all bullshit. The problems of the world have always BEEN the
>> problems of the world.
>

> 	Ah yes. No doubt the guy is Real Top Master of Philosophy. And
> 	A is A! Next thing, he'll start sucking ayn rand's cock!

No, I'm not objectivist libertarian.

But my statement wasn't a statement of identity. Note the HAVE ALWAYS bit.
The problems we have now (with the exceptions of global warming and
nuclear proliferation) are really no different than the problems we've
always faced.
Colonialism is marauding. No doubt about that. And it goes back to the
cave men.

Revolution won't solve that.

What will? Well, nothing that has been tried, and failed, before, thats
for sure.

>> I, in point of fact, used to think very much like Juan. Then I started
>> doing some thinking on my own.
>

> 	Priceless =)

Also quite true.