Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 17:02:53 PDT 2016

> 	Let me SPELL IT OUT for you, RETARD. I didn't deny I was typing
> 	on a computer (as a matter of fact, I use a desktop computer).
> 	I denied being in the "1%". GET IT now?

Wait, I lost track. Are we talking about wealth, or intelligence?

Because I agree that neither of us are in the 1% of the most intelligent.
That much is obvious.

As for wealth, you're saying you make less than $32000 / USD a year?

And you bought a desktop computer, AND a phone? And you pay for all the
bandwidth for your 'musings' here ??

How fucking stupid. You're never going to get ahead that way.

Ok. I believe you. You're not in the 1% of either intelligence, or wealth.

I stand corrected.