Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:08:30 PDT 2016

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:20:02 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> The Nazi's used the Jews. Others like to point at the Americans, or
> the Brits or whatever.

	LOL LOL LOL - I honestly can't believe xorcist is THIS
	stupid.

	So it's now obvious that the little 'progressive' 'syndicalist'
	'whatever' asshole got offended because he got called out. He
	KNOWS what kind of shitbags he collaborates with, he KNOWS he
	is 'one of them' - HE belongs to the '1%',  and he doesn't want
	people to remind him.

> It's all bullshit. The problems of the world have always BEEN the
> problems of the world.

	Ah yes. No doubt the guy is Real Top Master of Philosophy. And
	A is A! Next thing, he'll start sucking ayn rand's cock!

> I, in point of fact, used to think very much like Juan. Then I started
> doing some thinking on my own.

	Priceless =)