Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:56:41 PDT 2016

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 23:10:38 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> >> Hey fuck head, any electronic device that can post stuff on the net
> >> is a computer.
> >
> > 	How many 1000s of millions of people have phones that can
> > 'post stuff on the net' are there? Oh I guess something like one
> > third of the world belongs to the "1%" then?
>
> And those phones are computers, fuck face.

	Which is something I *never* denied, retard.

	So again, how many thousands of millions of people have
	'phones' or COMPUTERS-with-digital-radios than can post stuff to
	the internet?

> > 	Does it hurt to be as stupid and corrupt as you are
> > 'xorcist'?
>
> No, not at all. Because I'm smart enough to know that a programmable
> device that has a CPU in it is a computer. Even if, derp.. it can
> make a phone call.

	Keep digging yourself deeper, retard. Or perhaps the problem is
	that you don't know how to count?

	You can't figure out that (at least) 2000 milllion people with
	cell phones, out of say 7000 million are not the "1%"

	It must be really sad  not being able to count to 100, let
	alone 7000....

> > 	On the ohter hand, how many people get 25K/year in a part
> > time job? Well certainly not me...
> >

> With your stunning lack of understanding of the even the basics of the
> devices you use every day, its no wonder.

	You : "Hey fuck head, you're typing on a computer. That makes you one of the
	global 1% too."

	Me : "False. Like everything you said, stupid
	piece-of-shit. "

	Let me SPELL IT OUT for you, RETARD. I didn't deny I was typing
	on a computer (as a matter of fact, I use a desktop computer).
	I denied being in the "1%". GET IT now?

	And THEN you keep making my point for me, suggestng that all
	people who use 'computers' (which includes virtually all cell
	phone users) must be in the "1%".

	You truly are retarded.