Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 16:20:02 PDT 2016

> Sadly, the mental rigour required for precise communication and clear
> thinking is not for many.

I'm fine with mental rigor, except when its used to box in ideas, and try
to control people.

Which is, ALWAYS, how ideologues use it.

So, in those circumstances, I eschew it. Because I don't let people put
rules on me. If I adopt rules, and choose to obey them, it is because I
decide they have authority. Not others.

> Fortunately, throwing in gutter phrases which the average schooled
> Westernite predictably reacts to (like "shit-for-brains"), is one way to
> weed out, relatively quickly, those who care more for entertainment than
> substance.

Oh, I don't care about insults. And the only reason he's been getting
snippy with me is because I won't stop flirting with him.

But I refuse to adopt ridiculous opinions and engage in lazy thinking
which lay all the problems of the world on a convenient, scape-goat enemy.

The Nazi's used the Jews. Others like to point at the Americans, or the
Brits or whatever.

It's all bullshit. The problems of the world have always BEEN the problems
of the world. As they say, "history repeats itself" .. the same modalities
come up, time and again, with agrarian societies, with industrial
societies, with capitalism, with communism.

So what's the common denominator? People. People are the problem. That
means YOU. That means ME.

So change.

I, in point of fact, used to think very much like Juan. Then I started
doing some thinking on my own.