Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

xorcist at sigaint.org xorcist at sigaint.org
Mon Oct 3 16:04:52 PDT 2016

> 	ignorant establishment bot is also an expert in chinese
> 	history! amazing.

Expert? No. But you don't need to be an expert to know a few things.

Like you. I see you occasionally use verbs and nouns properly.

>> Look at the Middle East: For all intents and purposes they are in the
>> midst of their Dark Ages.
>
> 	establishment bots parrots anti-arab party propaganda

LOL. If you knew shit about history, you'd know this isn't anti-Arab at
all.  What is usually termed a "dark age" period is the period following
the collapse of an empire. Empires tend to expand, and suck in resources
from surrounding areas - giving the citizens/subjects of the empire a
ever-increasing source of goods, ideas, trade, and so on. When it
collapses, the culture goes into shock, and becomes very insular. The
Christian dark ages occurred after the fall of Rome, and lasted nearly
1000 years, and they only really got shook out of it when it came in
contact with the Ottoman Empire.

The Ottoman Empire would hit a period of severe stagnation in 1700's,
right around the time that Newton was getting set to slingshot Europe into
Industrialism. It would exist really only in name for some time, with
large patches of its former lands having become independent. This led to a
contraction of Muslim expansion, and a very much cut them off from the
rest of the world.

Until recently. When industrialism came knocking for its life blood: oil.
Much like what happened in Europe in the 14th century when the Ottoman
Empire came knocking at the doors of Vienna.

I'm not anti-Arab at all. I often inform clueless rubes like yourself that
it was the Ottoman Empire that had the world's first "hate crime" laws
specifically protecting Jews and Christians from getting singled out in
Ottoman-controlled lands.

>> Africa: Yeah, Africa is totally fucked. But not if the Chinese have
>> their way. China
>
> 	chinese colonaialism good, according to piece-of-shit british
> 	colonaliast.

The Chinese aren't engaging in colonialism. They are footing the bill, and
giving resources to Africa, not pulling resources out.

>> Yeah, but I never said that. If I had it my way, we'd transfer all
>> technological and industrial production to one city
>
> 	WOW! The piece-of-shit is even more of a joke that I
> 	imagined...Now indulging in deranged social engineering
> 	fantasies.

Like I said, and you conveniently cut out and ignore like you always do: I
realize I'd never get agreement, and it therefore wouldn't work and that
I'll never get my way. It's no fantasy. It's an idea of how to balance and
contain industrialism.

>> Come now. Very few people SUPPORT the rape and murder of whole cities.
>> First of all, rape in Western militaries is lower than any time in
>> history. It's actually a crime,
>
> 	LMAO!!!

Sure, laugh. I expect a sociopathic troll to laugh at rape.

But the fact is, that in previous times, a conquering army would fuck the
defeated population to a different shade of skin color. Mass rape, as in
nearly every woman was raped, or killed if she was too old or ugly to
bother fucking. Rape was used TACTICALLY. It was ORDERED.

That, in fact, doesn't happen anymore. At least not with armies in the
West. If you can provide a citation to the contrary, I'd be interested in
hearing it. My understanding is that the Russians used rape as a tactic in
Afghanistan, though.

In any event, in the Iraq war, the number of rapes by soldiers in the
Western forces numbered in the hundreds.

And each one of those soldiers deserves, in my opinion, to be put to death
for it.

But it is NOTHING like the scale, of say, Attila the Hun, or Genghis Khan.
It is NOTHING like the scale of the American or Spanish forces against the
Natives.

>> I'm not in denial
>> about that. The question is, what do we do about it?
>
> 	You? Take off your mask and get lost.

Take it off for me, honey. I won't bite.

>> And even if we
>> could get a society to unilaterally try, they would simply become
>> prey to their enemies who have maintained industrial weaponry.
>
> 	LMAO!!!! Not even the neocunts are as neoconnish as you are.

Why? Because I have a clue about reality and the likely response of
competing nations?

I'd love it if the world was all sunshine and rainbows, darling.. but it
isn't. Most people, are useless, negative shit-bags not unlike yourself
who will take any opportunity at all to get a leg up on someone else, just
for the enjoyment.

I don't like it. But I cope with it, and I develop my opinions accordingly.

Like my glorified ape opinion. You're proof of the theory, if there ever
was one.