Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:48:55 PDT 2016

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:32:42 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> >> Hey fuck head, you're typing on a computer. That makes you one of
> >> the global 1% too.
> >

> > 	False. Like everything you said, stupid piece-of-shit.
>
> Hey fuck head, any electronic device that can post stuff on the net
> is a computer.

	How many 1000s of millions of people have phones that can 'post
	stuff on the net' are there? Oh I guess something like one third
	of the world belongs to the "1%" then?

	Does it hurt to be as stupid and corrupt as you are 'xorcist'?

	On the ohter hand, how many people get 25K/year in a part time
	job? Well certainly not me...