Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:35:43 PDT 2016

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:04:17 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

> Look at Asian history: China is finally coming out of its slumber

	ignorant establishment bot is also an expert in chinese
	history! amazing.

> Look at the Middle East: For all intents and purposes they are in the
> midst of their Dark Ages.

	establishment bots parrots anti-arab party propaganda

> Africa: Yeah, Africa is totally fucked. But not if the Chinese have
> their way. China

	chinese colonaialism good, according to piece-of-shit british
	colonaliast.

> Yeah, but I never said that. If I had it my way, we'd transfer all
> technological and industrial production to one city

	WOW! The piece-of-shit is even more of a joke that I
	imagined...Now indulging in deranged social engineering
	fantasies.

> > Meanwhile, the "mature, responsible citizens" who parrot that
> > propaganda line do not WISH for their relatives to be raped and
> > killed:  They support the rape and murder of whole cities, which
> > pays for their comfortable, upwardly mobile lifestyle.
>
> Come now. Very few people SUPPORT the rape and murder of whole cities.
> First of all, rape in Western militaries is lower than any time in
> history. It's actually a crime,

	LMAO!!!

> I understand that civilization is the core problem.

	No, people like you are the problem.

> I'm not in denial
> about that. The question is, what do we do about it?

	You? Take off your mask and get lost.

> People will not be willing to scale down civilization.

	What civilization?

> And even if we
> could get a society to unilaterally try, they would simply become
> prey to their enemies who have maintained industrial weaponry.

	LMAO!!!! Not even the neocunts are as neoconnish as you are.