Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:07:18 PDT 2016

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 20:20:05 -0000
xorcist at sigaint.org vomited:

> Again, I'm not saying by any stretch that first world homeless have it
> easy or anything like that -- but I'm just trying to keep an eye on
> the perspective and to remember that even part-time workers in the
> first world making $25k-30k USD are globally in the 1% or so.

	That's the kind of privileges you get by raping the whole world
	for centuries, including spanish empire, dutch empire, british
	empire(yours) and now british-amerikunt empire (yours). No
	wonder you are a loyal subject ahd defender of the status quo.
	Oh yes, if there's a 'societal collapse' then your comfortable
	position as 'first-world' skumbag will be affected, which si
	something a 'lefty' 'progressive' like you would never
	tolerate.

	Keep the bombs coming, piece-of-shit 'xorcist', while trying to
	buy people off with the trash food that 'rich' people throw
	away.