Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Mon Oct 3 11:58:03 PDT 2016

On 10/03/2016 08:36 AM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

>> By-the-way, I saw somebody on the interwebz suggesting that
>> trump's job is to get the cunt elected. The idea is to have
>> somebody like trump to point at and say "look! the murderous cunt
>> is better than him!". Sounds sorta plausible. At least if your
>> target audience is 'progressive' 'politically correct' fascists,
>> who are the majority of the US electorate apparently.
>
> Yeah, a friend of mine is in that camp.
>
> Plausible? Quite. But too conspiratorial for me. I tend to believe
> that human stupidity is a larger force than conspiracy.
>
> I may, however, simply be being stupid.

I see what you did there.  ;o)

But that's not stupid.  Just cautious.  Collusion between Clinton and
Trump makes complete sense, but in the absence of evidence directly
confirming it one should not "believe" it.  Most people can not avoid
conflating a speculative model that does fit the facts, with the facts
themselves.  Intelligence services do all they can to train their
personnel out of that habit, with limited success.

There is also a wild card factor:  It is reasonable to presume that
Clinton really is psychotic, Trump really is profoundly neurotic, and
that either would turn on the other under the right kind of pressure.
 This leads to all kinds of amusing speculation:  Is it even possible
that Trump could keep such a deal, vs. double crossing Clinton and
trying to win the election by any means necessary?  How much
temptation can a narcissistic personality resist?

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet
it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

To this day, State sanctioned history books do not mention Roosevelt's
well documented and brilliantly successful "plan" to provoke the
Japanese to declare war on the United States.  This was as much a
covert military operation as a series of foreign policy moves:  It
included close monitoring Japan's own plans and force deployments, and
timely changes in U.S. force deployments to facilitate the unopposed
Pearl Harbor attack while preserving U.S. aircraft carriers.

History is fossilized propaganda.

:o)