Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Oct 3 07:47:24 PDT 2016

On 10/02/2016 10:06 PM, xorcist at sigaint.org wrote:

>> http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/02/wednesday-hillary-clinton-done-
>> You know what... up until now I have supported what Julian and Wikileaks
>> have done. If he costs Hillary the election, though, that could very
>> well change in a hurry.
>
> Makes no difference either way. Hillary is as corrupt as they come, that's
> just a fact. Trump may be a meglomaniac, but I don't see him as
> substantially different than Hillary.
>
> Hell, as I understand it, Trump donated shit tons to the Clinton
> Foundation as late as recently as 2008.

> I'm not sure I am ready to go down this rabbit hole, but a friend is
> fairly convinced that Trump is shilling for Hillary.

Absolutely. Donald Trump is a lifelong Democrat of the neoliberal
persuasion. His job was to blow up the GOP while Burn-E siphoned 3rd
party support, and is still trying to do so.

The fix was in from the start.

Hillary seem left, and progressive if you compare to Trump talk BUT he
doesn't believe a word he says. Trump's only interest is Trump, and
Hillary would further his wealth opportunities too, or at least not
interfere in any significant way.

Hillary is working the levers just the way the economic elite want them
pulled ... will be GW Bush's 5th term, and no changes are necessary.

The WARS will continue. American Style Austerity Measures will continue,
and the rich will continue to get richer while the poor get still
poorer, or if you're a young black male, dead...

...and the bombs will keep falling where the extractive resources and
their routes of extrication are, and Americans still won't do shit about
it except to scramble to accumulate what little is left of the shit on
the shitpile.

Rr

"We came, we saw, he died HAHAHAHA" – Hillary Clinton, creeming her
panties rehashing an assassination

I gotta say, he