Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 22:35:59 PDT 2016

 From: aestetix <aestetix at aestetix.com>
>I'll preface by saying I hate both candidates, and support neither. However, if>there is something in the public interest, they should publish it, regardless of
>timing. I'm reminded of the NSA wiretap story that was delayed due to the 2004
>election, and would possibly have influenced the outcome.

One thing I don't understand is why 'they' haven't talked more about the NSA storage facility in Utah, the one outed by Snowden, that was said to be set up to record "all" (or as many as they could get) emails. (They were shut down by Federal court order awhile back, but I don't recall anybody saying they were ordered to delete already-acquired emails.)   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center    Why wouldn't that have included those of Hillary Clinton, her correspondents, the Clinton Global Initiative, etc?  Maybe 'they' don't want to admit officially that this thing ever occurred, but hey, guys, "the word is out!".  And now, if anything, for them to fail to use that data set to re-create Hillary's deleted emails smacks of collusion.  While this specific facility was said to only have been opened in 2013, presumably it isn't the first such data storage bank, so Hillary's missing emails should be findable somewhere.
             Jim Bell