Wikileaks says Wednesday is the End for Hillary.

aestetix aestetix at aestetix.com
Sun Oct 2 21:56:00 PDT 2016

I'll preface by saying I hate both candidates, and support neither. However, if
there is something in the public interest, they should publish it, regardless of
timing. I'm reminded of the NSA wiretap story that was delayed due to the 2004
election, and would possibly have influenced the outcome.

So if Wikileaks has something on Clinton, they should release it. By the same
token, if someone comes into possession of Trump's tax returns, that information
should *also* be released. I'm a little confused as to why Wikileaks hasn't
asked for this (that I've seen), but perhaps the next few weeks will surprise
me.