You could (will be) replaced by a robot coder

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Oct 2 10:08:39 PDT 2016

On 10/01/2016 11:28 PM, John Newman wrote:

> He's fucking delusional if he really thinks colonizing Mars will be easier than course correcting scorched earth.

Think "instead of..." 'course correcting scorched earth.'

My opinion of people like Musk and the rest of the technocrats is they
ARE Darwin's finest example ... of "Marauders and Pillagers".

Any service to society is coincidental and unintentional and solely
related to 'wealth accumulation'. Philanthropics too... It's for the
writedown. Not because they really care.

Rr