[WAR] What the CIA Does When The Other Side Won't Fight - YouTube

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Oct 1 08:09:21 PDT 2016

On 09/30/2016 10:36 PM, Zen H. wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Jim -----
>
> What the CIA Does When The Other Side Won't Fight
>
> Former CIA Deputy Director, Michael Morell, in an amazingly frank TV interview, explains how the CIA assassinates people close to the world leaders that they want to topple. Rather than killing the leaders, themselves, they kill their closest associates to let the leaders know they can be knocked off any time the CIA wants.

First I want to point out "TruthFrequencyRadio".com is pwned entirely by
Cloudflare. It's a honeypot.

http://whois.domaintools.com/truthfrequencyradio.com

But to the point...

This is standard terrorism. There is NOTHING unique about it whatsoever.
It describes the US Strategic Hamlet program in Vietnam and it was used
again under a different moniker in Afghanistan and Iraq. Michal Dorner
used it quite effectively to terrorize the LAP/S/D a few years ago.

It scared the living fuck out of them. They were so desperate to catch
him they killed a couple of White Girls in a suv that looked nothing
like his, and neither did they ... He was a black man.

But even that boo-boo, which by the way nothing became of in court, just
serves the purpose of putting the civilian population on notice not to
emulate that behavior or it could get ugly, you know? They turned what
Dorner was doing around on ALL of Southern California.

Because Pigs are human scum with zero consideration for ANY human life
when their thuggish lives are threatened.

It's overarching strategy is known as "COIN", and that war HAS been
brought home.The 'long war' called 'the war on drugs (users)' is replete
with examples. Fuck... COINTELPRO WAS COIN writ large.

Here's how it works, when it's called a "Community Policing", using Gang
intelligence units as an example (or more recently you might reference
more consolidated operations like 'crime reduction units', the freaks
who killed Keith Scott in Charlotte NC worked for one of those murder
squads and say they 'contacted' him because, GASP, 'marijuana smoking'.
Then they shot him in the back.)

The Military-Civil Society Suppression Interface - “The Other Side Of
The Coin: Counterinsurgency And Community Policing”

Kirsten Williams

Abstract

This essay outlines the current counterinsurgency model, with an
emphasis on its domestic application in the United States. It shows that
many contemporary counterinsurgency practices were developed by police
agencies inside the U.S., and illustrates the transfer of theory,
strategy, and technique from domestic police to the military - and back.
The essay also examines the state’s use of nongovernmental or nonprofit
agencies, as one element of counterinsurgency strategy, to channel and
control political opposition. [emphasis mine -RR] The conclusion briefly
considers the strategic implications for social movements, especially as
we learn to recognize and respond to political repression.

Introduction: Expect Repression

http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/48201197473

The goal is to create enough fear and anger to cause the leaders to
retaliate in some way that then can be used as proof of their evil
nature and as an excuse to wage all-out war against them. The killing of
Putin’s favorite chauffeur is a dramatic example that Morell’s plan is a
reality.

You mean like 'CIA-hired goatfucking snipers firing on Syrian police at
protests'?

Rr