Vladimir Putin persuaded Huma Abedin to use Weiner’s laptop

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 31 05:05:27 PDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 10:24:35AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Yes it might sound like a long bow to draw, but this has to be Clinton's
> new whitewashing campaign to handle the latest fallout. Read it and
> weep:
>
> Weiner screws Hillary: FBI discovers “thousands of emails” belonging to
> Huma Abedin
> http://theduran.com/weiner-screws-hillary-fbi-discovers-thousands-of-emails-belonging-to-huma-abedin/

Truly, truly beyond the pale - thought the above was merely being
facetious, but the above "ridiculous" subject line, has indeed come
true. As we say in Australia, "bloody idiots!", and as psychologists say
about those who are locked up against their will and dosed with
psychotropic substances usually known to cause suicidal tendencies, they
are "lacking self awareness" - this is a designation you do NOT want if
ever you have the bad fortune to be faced with a non consensual lock up
in a psych ward and are staring down the barrel of a conceited,
arrogant, bombastic or simply self assured, "psychiatrist". Do NOT lack
self awareness of your bad behaviour ("toward yourself and towards
others") if you want to get out of the situation in the shortest time
period. For example, do NOT leave the premises without consent from your
psychiatrist (if you happen to have an 'unguarded' opportunity), or you
WILL be deemed to lack self awareness of your problematic mental state,
and you WILL be kept for a longer period of time when they next pick you
up. (Family experience, don't ask.)

So we can now say with (sadly) no facetiousness, read it and weep.
Such a sad state of the public discourse in America (perhaps others
could have conceived it getting so pathetic):

Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey are now working together,
according to Clinton cronies
http://theduran.com/vladimir-putin-and-fbi-director-james-comey-are-now-working-together-according-clinton-cronies/