[OT] Governments are so smart...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:20:01 PDT 2016

Brazil's government decided to install Windows in ALL the government's
machines because of the  -- brrr! --  horrible hackers.  Of course, it will
make Brazilian machines much safer!  <grin>  ;)

http://www.zdnet.com/article/code-injection-exposes-all-versions-of-windows-to-cyberattack/

God, everybody here did spend years begging to install free software in all
public machines, explaining technical details, costs, a lot of important
things, for what?  Waste of time.  Meh, governments suck!  :-/

-  c.
say it."