Please stop posting!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:22:40 PDT 2016

On Oct 30, 2016 9:40 AM, <cunt.tanaka at tutanota.com> wrote:

> Please stop that endless stream of verbal garbage.

Some day, obviously, I will stop, but only when I want or when it becomes
impossible.  Do you need some help to learn how to create filters and/or to
meditate until there?  ;)

Please, my dear, get a life:  -  your own life.  Stop being more boring and
annoying than me.  It is _not_ healthy for you, for me, for anybody.  The
world needs good vibes!  :)

Hey, take it, a brand new cute heart for you!  <3

Believe me, you do need it.  Be happy, take care and give up of annoying
me, please.  Get a more interesting hobby.  :)