Scientific Progress

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:18:48 PDT 2016

> On 10/28/2016 12:07 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>>> But if all politicians, all employers, all teachers, all scientists and
>>> so on are fascists, parasites, or idiots, who are the sane people left?
>>> C'mon, nobody can be that stupid to really think that EVERY scientist is
>>> part of a global multi cultural, multi societal, multi language
>>> conspiracy!
>>
>> The only conspiracy is that they all seem to think my forefathers and
>> mothers are apes.
>>
>> It's THAT kind of conspiracy that caused people to bomb America in 9-11.

> I'm not sure what your point is. First, it's not clear who bombed the US
> then. Let's say that it was Al-Qaeda and Saudi supporters. As far as I
> can tell, they were mostly upset at lack of respect from US and its
> allies. Lack of respect for their religion, their culture, and their
> sovereignty.

Not quite.  There's a point where there is no more room, no more
degrees of freedom, to protect oneself because of the phenomenon of
collective consciousness -- the force that allows animals, for
example, to know each other unmistakenly across the whole kingdom
without language.  It is this common heart which separates mammals
from reptiles, for example.  The dramatic shift from will-based order
to heart-based.  But this is all controversial to your orthodox
science.  Nonetheless, it is and remains true.

> But you wrote "THAT kind of conspiracy". So are you disputing the
> evidence for evolution? Or are you disputing claims that some ethnic
> groups tend to score better or worse on various tests?

I am negating the evidence for *human* evolution, because I have
better knowledge about how science deluded itself.   There was a human
before mammals, hence the common "DNA".  There are at least two
dimensions of time, just as string theory suggested.  One of them is
certainly the Biblical timeline as you can follow the Gregorian
timeline back from 2016AD towards and beyond 0BC and see that it
doesn't go back to men living in caves.

> As far as evolution goes, it may be far worse than apes. Think mice,
> rats and pigs. It's no accident that they're favorite experimental
> models for humans. When you can't afford primates, anyway. And we humans
> do behave a lot like rats :(

Think, rather, prima facie.  What makes everyone confused is that we
had the bones of a prior Age right from Adam and Eve.  But again, if
you've removed a piece of evidence out of the equation merely because
it is unpopular (mostly stemming from old blood from the time of
Galileo), then you won't be convinced.  Eventually, however, there
will be no way to defend man as descending from apes.  Damn the
medical establishment for corrupting the whole human genome with the
immense power it has over "health" that has made everyone LITERALLY
insane, clinically so.

\0x