Scientific Progress

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri Oct 28 19:01:04 PDT 2016

On 10/28/2016 12:07 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>> But if all politicians, all employers, all teachers, all scientists and
>> so on are fascists, parasites, or idiots, who are the sane people left?
>> C'mon, nobody can be that stupid to really think that EVERY scientist is
>> part of a global multi cultural, multi societal, multi language
>> conspiracy!
>
> The only conspiracy is that they all seem to think my forefathers and
> mothers are apes.
>
> It's THAT kind of conspiracy that caused people to bomb America in 9-11.

I'm not sure what your point is. First, it's not clear who bombed the US
then. Let's say that it was Al-Qaeda and Saudi supporters. As far as I
can tell, they were mostly upset at lack of respect from US and its
allies. Lack of respect for their religion, their culture, and their
sovereignty.

But you wrote "THAT kind of conspiracy". So are you disputing the
evidence for evolution? Or are you disputing claims that some ethnic
groups tend to score better or worse on various tests?

As far as evolution goes, it may be far worse than apes. Think mice,
rats and pigs. It's no accident that they're favorite experimental
models for humans. When you can't afford primates, anyway. And we humans
do behave a lot like rats :(