Scientific Progress

Kevin Gallagher kcg295 at nyu.edu
Fri Oct 28 07:33:52 PDT 2016

On 10/28/2016 10:06 AM, Razer wrote:
> Ps. Obviously, I don't hate science... as someone mentioned earlier it's
> going to require a cultural shift to literally DISARM the scientists.
> They should hold bake sales for their projects until the time they
> unhook themselves from the Pentagon and the
> "Life-extension-at-any-cost-while-not-giving-a-fuck-about-the-QUALITY-of-that-life'
> BigPharma scam.

I have to start thinking about funding soon. I better start making
brownies and selling them in places where people would care about my
research! I'm really not interested in taking dirty DoD money or
something like that.

--
Kevin Gallagher
Key Fingerprint: D02B 25CB 0F7D E276 06C3  BF08 53E4 C50F 8247 4861