Re: The Pentagon’s ‘Terminator Conundrum’: Robots That Could Kill on Their Own

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:37:16 PDT 2016

- OT celebrating the Halloween in advance, yay!  :D

Steve, my "cute-cute",  never was a werewolf, but already was a vampire
many years ago!  <3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

You would be a Toreador, with absolutely sure.  I tried to be a Toreador
(poetry, music, red roses, etc),  but it didn't work for me.  I always was
a Malkavian, for coincidence, flirting with The Anarch Movement.  Chaos in
movement and destroy the "governments" because, you already know, some
vampires just wanna to have fun, la la la...  yay!  ;D

And now I am here, completely dead, haunting the list as ghost...  Booooh!
<3

PS:  -  In Portuguese, there is the expression "cuti-cuti", which means,
more or less, "aww, cute, cute, cute!", usually used by children.  I am
being called "cuti-cuti" for so many years that it's a bit embarrassing.
In some tribunals and places, they need to _pretend_ respecting lawyers, so
I am called "Dr. Cuti-Cuti", hahaha!!!  ;D