The Pentagon’s ‘Terminator Conundrum’: Robots That Could Kill on Their Own

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:05:11 PDT 2016

The Pentagon’s ‘Terminator Conundrum’: Robots That Could Kill on Their Own

http://nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/pentagon-artificial-intelligence-terminator.html

=====

I do love technology and science.  And, yes, I love robots and drones a
lot, but not being used for the bad guys.  So many possibilities...
Awesome and/or evil.  :-/

-  c.

PS:  -  I am dead, but I am a ghost and I am haunting the list a bit,
sorry.  After more than 700 stupid spams, I deserve to scare some persons
here!  Booooh!!!  :D

PS's PS:  -  I am pretty curious about this game, but I am sure it will be
intensely scary and will give me nightmares, brrrr...  :(

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/orwell

say it."